The Colorado Community College System has just launched a new website, which includes many helpful resources for potential students as well as for researchers. Those interested in attending one of Colorado’s public community colleges can use the site to learn about the different schools and explore the programs offered, while researchers can find out about economic impact, workforce and industry data, and institutional research reports.
For further information on the colleges in Colorado’s state-funded community college system, search our library’s web catalog. Here you will find numerous resources, from college catalogs to planning reports to financial data and budgets. Some recent community college system publications in our collection include:
- Analysis of the Economic Impact and Return on Investment of Education: The Economic Value of the Colorado Community College System (2017)
- Career and Technical Education Administrator’s Handbook (annual, 2015-present)
- High School Students Attending CCCS Colleges (annual, 2013-present)
- Financial Aid, College Affordability, and Student Debt (annual, 2009-present)
- Student Satisfaction Survey Results (annual, 2008-present)