Unclaimed Property

Do you have money in a forgotten bank or retirement account? Did you move before receiving a Colorado state tax rebate? Banks, businesses, and state agencies are required to forward such assets to the Unclaimed Property Office of the Colorado State Treasurer. The State Treasurer has created a database called “The Great Colorado Payback” that you can search to see if there is unclaimed property in your name.

Samantha Hager
Latest posts by Samantha Hager (see all)