Wildfire Assistance Now Available

Disaster Unemployment Assistance is now available to those persons facing unemployment due to the Black Forest or Royal Gorge Wildfires.  Information is available from the Colorado Dept. of Labor & Employment (click here for specific Black Forest information and here for Royal Gorge information.)  To find out more about different types of unemployment assistance in the State of Colorado, see the Department’s publication entitled Your Guide to Unemployment and Getting Paid Benefits.  

Newsletter Updates

Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter