For something different I thought it would be fun to search and list our top-ten most frequently checked out items:
10. The Incredible Years: Parent, Teacher and Child Training Series. Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence, University of Colorado at Boulder, 2001.
9. (Tie) Instructionally Differentiated Programming: A Needs-Based Approach for Students with Behavior Disorders, Colorado Department of Education, 1993; and Establishing a Shared-Use Commercial Kitchen, University of Colorado at Denver, 1997.
8. Trials & Triumphs: A Colorado Portrait of the Great Depression, University Press of Colorado, 1993.
7. (Tie) Insects & Disases of Woody Plants of the Central Rockies, Colorado State University Cooperative Extension, 2000; and Colorado: A History of the Centennial State, 3rd edition, University Press of Colorado, 1994.
6. Western Voices: 125 Years of Colorado Writing. Colorado Historical Society, 2004.
5. Down to the Bone: Quick and Easy Method for Deboning an Elk in the Field, DVD, Colorado Division of Wildlife, 2006.
4. Best Perennials for the Rocky Mountains and High Plains, Colorado State University Experiment Station, 2003.
3. (Tie) Fly Fishing Colorado, DVD, Colorado Division of Wildlife, 2008; and Messages in Stone: Colorado’s Colorful Geology, Colorado Geological Survey, 2003.
2. Elk-Hunting Colorado, DVD, Colorado Division of Wildlife, 2006.
1. And the number-one most frequently checked-out item in our collection: Colorado, A History of the Centennial State, 4th edition, University Press of Colorado, 2005.
Other frequently-checked out titles include Gold Panning and Placering in Colorado: Where and How; Synopsis of Colorado Water Law; Sacred Objects & Sacred Places: Preserving Tribal Traditions; and Big Game CD.
- How to Spot the Differences Between Eagles and Hawks - August 16, 2021
- How Transportation Projects Help Tell the Story of Colorado’s Past - August 9, 2021
- Time Machine Tuesday: The Night the Castlewood Canyon Dam Gave Way - August 3, 2021