Are you a photographer who enjoys capturing Colorado’s wonders through your lens? If so, there are several state-sponsored photo contests available to you right now.
- Every September, Colorado State Parks sponsors the Eldorado Canyon Annual Photo Contest. For details, visit the contest website.
- The Colorado Department of Agriculture is currently sponsoring a photo contest. Submissions must be entered by December 31, 2010. See this page for more info.
- The State of Colorado homepage, www.colorado.gov, is looking for scenic Colorado photos for their website. Visit this page to submit your photos. Categories are scenery, wildlife, and recreation.
Latest posts by Amy Zimmer (see all)
- How to Spot the Differences Between Eagles and Hawks - August 16, 2021
- How Transportation Projects Help Tell the Story of Colorado’s Past - August 9, 2021
- Time Machine Tuesday: The Night the Castlewood Canyon Dam Gave Way - August 3, 2021