The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies has issued a number of short fact sheets for consumers regarding many of the questions that frequently arise regarding telecommunications and telephone service. These consumer fact sheets are available from the State Publications Library, and include easy-to-understand tips and answers on subjects such as
- What is basic telephone service?
- How local calling areas are determined
- Understanding your telephone bill
- Your rights as a telephone company customer
- What happens if my telephone service is changed without my permission?
- Understanding regulation of Qwest’s local telephone service
- Telephone company line extensions and construction charges
and more. Search our web catalog for additional information on Colorado telecommunications regulatory and consumer information.
- How to Spot the Differences Between Eagles and Hawks - August 16, 2021
- How Transportation Projects Help Tell the Story of Colorado’s Past - August 9, 2021
- Time Machine Tuesday: The Night the Castlewood Canyon Dam Gave Way - August 3, 2021