Colorado government agencies offer a variety of consumer information on their websites. State government sites dedicated to helping consumers include:
- Consumer Alerts and Tips regarding insurance, from the Dept. of Regulatory Agencies.
- Consumer Information regarding real estate, also from the Dept. of Regulatory Agencies.
- Colorado Consumer Protection Division, information from the Dept. of Public Health and Environment regarding food and product safety.
- Consumer Guide to Colorado’s Higher Education Institutions from the Dept. of Higher Education.
- Consumer Resource Guide from the Attorney General’s Office, regarding protecting yourself from scams and fraud.
- Consumer Information from the Dept. of Revenue regarding purchasing a vehicle.
- Business Center website from the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office, which enables site visitors to search local business records.
Latest posts by Amy Zimmer (see all)
- How to Spot the Differences Between Eagles and Hawks - August 16, 2021
- How Transportation Projects Help Tell the Story of Colorado’s Past - August 9, 2021
- Time Machine Tuesday: The Night the Castlewood Canyon Dam Gave Way - August 3, 2021