Colorado government agencies offer a variety of consumer information on their websites. State government sites dedicated to helping consumers include:
- Consumer Alerts and Tips regarding insurance, from the Dept. of Regulatory Agencies.
- Consumer Information regarding real estate, also from the Dept. of Regulatory Agencies.
- Colorado Consumer Protection Division, information from the Dept. of Public Health and Environment regarding food and product safety.
- Consumer Guide to Colorado’s Higher Education Institutions from the Dept. of Higher Education.
- Consumer Resource Guide from the Attorney General’s Office, regarding protecting yourself from scams and fraud.
- Consumer Information from the Dept. of Revenue regarding purchasing a vehicle.
- Business Center website from the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office, which enables site visitors to search local business records.