Have ideas about how Colorado can enhance tourism? The Colorado Tourism Office is holding public input sessions for development of their new Colorado Tourism Roadmap (which, of course, will be added to our library collection once it is published). The Roadmap will help “identify future opportunities and challenges, along with a set of strategies and tactics” to bring attention to Colorado tourism. There will be numerous public input sessions held across the state over the next few months, but if you can’t attend, there is also a survey on the project website.
Search the keyword “tourism” in our library’s catalog to see publications from the past several decades that promoted Colorado, as well as to find statistics on Colorado tourism.
What’s your favorite of the state’s official tourism slogans from decades past? Add your comments to our blog post.
- Where There’s Room to Live and Breathe
- Colorful Colorado Invites You
- Colorado Above All
- Colorado, and No Place Else
- I’d Rather Be in Colorado
- Colorado: Possibilities
- Adventure Colorado
- Fresh Air and Fond Memories Served Daily
- Let’s Talk Colorado
- In a Land Called Colorado
- Colorado: Come to Life
- How to Spot the Differences Between Eagles and Hawks - August 16, 2021
- How Transportation Projects Help Tell the Story of Colorado’s Past - August 9, 2021
- Time Machine Tuesday: The Night the Castlewood Canyon Dam Gave Way - August 3, 2021