Governor Hickenlooper has declared the week of September 7-13, 2014, to be Colorado Suicide Prevention week (see the governor’s proclamation here.) Suicide is the leading cause of accidental/injury death in Colorado. Our library has many resources on suicide and suicide prevention. Some highlights include:
- Colorado Higher Education Student Suicide Prevention Report
- Resources for Suicide Prevention and Intervention: A Guide for Schools
- Preventing Youth and Adult Suicide
- Child Fatality Review in Colorado
- Suicide Surveillance in Colorado
- Suicide in Colorado
Also be sure and check the website for the Colorado Office of Suicide Prevention for additional resources.