The Colorado Small Business Development Center Network has a new resource, Colorado Resource Gateway, for Colorado entrepreneurs. According to the site,
The Colorado Resource Gateway connects Colorado business owners to relevant resources and business development organizations. The Business Resource Gateway filters resources based on Business Life Cycle stage, type of assistance sought, and geographic area.
Click on the homepage, and you can choose what stage of entrepreneurship you are currently in:
- Idea (researching and developing an idea or invention)
- Pre-Venture (actively pursuing starting a business)
- Startup (organized company is not yet producing revenue)
- Early Stage (less than $1M in revenue and less than 10 employees)
- Second Stage ($1M to $9M in revenue and 10-99 employees)
- Mature (More than $9M in revenue and more than 100 employees)
Based on where you are in the process, the site guides you toward the resources you need regarding all facets of starting and running a business, including finances and capital, licensing, business consulting and/or mentoring, technology transfer, networking, and more.
- How to Spot the Differences Between Eagles and Hawks - August 16, 2021
- How Transportation Projects Help Tell the Story of Colorado’s Past - August 9, 2021
- Time Machine Tuesday: The Night the Castlewood Canyon Dam Gave Way - August 3, 2021