Today has officially been declared Colorado Missing Persons Day. If you are looking for statistics on missing persons in Colorado, our library can help.
- The Colorado Bureau of Investigation publishes an annual report on missing children. Our library has issues from 1985 to the present on our website.
- CBI has also put together a list of Colorado’s missing persons and how many years they have been missing.
- CBI’s annual report also contains missing person statistics. You can find reports back to 2011 online via our library.
- Crime in Colorado is a CBI website containing crime statistics for each year.
- Finally, the CBI’s Cold Case Database “features unsolved homicides, missing person, and unidentified person cases.” The files include photographs, physical descriptions, and “last seen” information on each person.
Latest posts by Amy Zimmer (see all)
- How to Spot the Differences Between Eagles and Hawks - August 16, 2021
- How Transportation Projects Help Tell the Story of Colorado’s Past - August 9, 2021
- Time Machine Tuesday: The Night the Castlewood Canyon Dam Gave Way - August 3, 2021