iLearn Collaborative, (iLC), has launched a new website to improve navigation and ease of finding what you need. You can view the new site and delve into information on their professional learning opportunities at Learn with iLearn. All of their services are located on one page for easier navigation at What We Do. Check out the links below too, for information on the courses and resources available through iLC.
Training for Educators
Professional Development Courses Each micro-credentialed course has been developed for a 3-week completion and is worth 15-30 PD clock hours or graduate-level credits that count towards recertification. Course Catalog
- Best Practices in Online Instruction: Offering FREE registration opportunity through December 30, 2020. Register here
- Introduction to Blended Instruction – hands-on examination of blended models for hybrid and online learning environments: Flex, A La Carte, Enriched Virtual, Flipped, Station Rotation
- Best Practices in Blended Instruction – interactive engagement with content focused on technology integration for self-directed learning and student engagement in blended and online learning environments
- Creating Digital Content for a Blended Classroom – active exploration of best practices for designing, developing, and delivering digital content in blended and online learning environments
- A Tech-Integrated Classroom – direct application of the Technology Integration Matrix (TIM) as it applies to blended or online instruction
- Introduction to Open Educational Resources (OER) – an investigative study of open educational resources and best practices for OER integration
- Digital Content Warehouse (DCW) Training – hands-on examination of best practices for remixing, customizing, personalizing, and integrating DCW student course templates into existing curriculum
• 24-32 PD clock hours with micro-credentials
• 5-8 PD clock hours/instructional block
• 2 college graduate credits from University of Northern Colorado ($65/credit)
• Access to full-length digital courses
• $25/block = $75 – $100/teacher for entire program
As part of the Open Education Resources movement, iLC has compiled a curated catalog of student courses to accelerate the implementation of blended learning in the classroom. Learn how to become a member to receive access to these courses and a variety of other benefits.