The Blue Spruce Award recognizes the most popular books among middle and high school students in the State of Colorado. Here is a list of the 2020 nominees.
If you work with teens, please encourage them to vote for the Colorado Blue Spruce Young Adult Book Award! There are only six weeks left: the voting deadline is December 31st at 11:59 PM.
Teens can record their own votes, or librarians can tabulate and enter votes on teens’ behalf.
It’s fast and easy:
- Go to the Blue Spruce website at https://www.coloradobluespruceaward.org/
- Click the VOTE button in top right corner of the home page.
For ideas on promoting the Colorado Blue Spruce Young Adult Book Award, please visit https://www.coloradobluespruceaward.org/promote
- 19th Century Colorado Feminist Newspapers, The Antelope and The Queen Bee - December 1, 2021
- Land Acknowledgements - November 30, 2021
- Announcing our Collaborative Conversations Cohort! - November 17, 2021