Registration for the 2-day Successful Supervision Workshop with Pat Wagner is now open.
What can participants expect at the Successful Supervision Workshop?
Using case studies and their own real-life performance management issues, participants will review proven supervision models and apply practical concepts in hands-on work sessions.
Upon completion of the workshop attendees will have the skills needed to:
- Improve productivity and workplace relationships.
- Grow the skills and commitment of supervisors and employees.
- Use positive reinforcement and workplace contracts to effectively manage employees.
- Better address the lifecycle of an employee, from recruitment and orientation to departure.
- Better manage workplace conflict, discipline, and termination.
When: April 8 – April 9, 2019
Where: Arapahoe Library District Administration Building | 12855 E Adam Aircraft Circle Englewood, CO 80112 | Map
Cost: There is no charge for this workshop.
If you are interested in registering for this workshop, contact Christine Kreger directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to high demand, we will limit registration for each workshop to one staff member per organization on a first come first serve basis. (If for some reason we do not fill all of the slots, we will consider wait list registrants, but will limit to just one staff member per building or location.)
What else should you know?
- Participants MUST be available to attend both days of the workshop.
- Participants MUST be currently working as a supervisor in a Colorado library (Includes public, school, academic and special)
- Learn more.