You might have already seen the READ posters featuring Department of Education Commissioner Katy Anthes and Governor Jared Polis. Now, as part of the READ initiative and in honor of National Family Literacy Month, the Colorado State Library is participating in #COHearts2READ, a social media campaign that highlights Coloradans’ love of reading. The campaign will take place throughout next week (11/11-11/15) and each day of the week will feature a new challenge.
- Monday, Nov. 11: Create your own READ poster using the READ Facebook frame.
- Tuesday, Nov. 12: Share your favorite book.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13: Tell us why reading is important to you.
- Thursday, Nov. 14: Show us your #bookface
- Friday, Nov. 15: Where do you read, Colorado?
From November 11 through November 15, participate in our challenges by sharing a post, image or video on any social media site with the hashtag #COHearts2READ. Tag a friend and invite them to share too!
To help you get started, visit the CDE website’s online toolkit where you can learn more, as well as find lots of handy sample content to help you share. Please, join us and show us just how much Colorado loves to read!